Junior Credit Analyst Position in Tampa, FL
Links Financial, LLC is located in downtown Tampa, committed to assisting growing and mid-sized business owners, real estate developers, and investors in obtaining debt financing, restructuring debt and selling businesses.
Links Financial is looking for a Junior Credit Analyst, who possess proficiency in MS Office, and has excellent business and financial analysis skills, including: Financial Modeling, Trend Analysis, Financial Statement and Ratio Analysis, and Business Writing Skills.
- Responsible for understanding how a prospective deal will be viable for financing or debt restructuring through analysis of operating expenses, balance sheet leverage, collateral position, debt service coverage, market trends, industry analysis, management experience and financial forecasts.
- Draft client’s opportunity summary outlining company background, financial performance, market trends, debt service coverage, available collateral, and loan to value.
- Ability to understand SBA financing and complete SBA documents in a timely manner.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or MBA with concentration in Finance or Accounting
- 1 to 5 years of relevant banking experience
- Advanced Excel/Word – MS Office 2007 or higher and QuickBooks
- Basic accounting and tax knowledge
- Credit and underwriting skills
- Familiar with lending terms and agreements, as well as business and personal tax returns
- Excellent oral and written communication, especially business writing
- Good judgment and discretion working with highly confidential information
- Quick independent learner that can work with limited instructions and structure
- Ability to multi-task and switch between many projects
- Strong communication and organization skills and attentive to details
- Positive can do attitude with ability to handle criticism well and work under pressure
- Solutions driven, able to solve complex problems.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to be a hands on team player in a deadline-driven, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, apply now! Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no phone calls, please.