Spanning a professional career of more than 30 years, Penny Parks has worked for premier firms in the financial services industry. Her areas of focus have been arranging over $2 Billion in corporate debt financings, real estate and corporate problem loan resolution and restructuring, business acquisitions and numerous interim financial leadership roles.
Now in its twelfth year, Links Financial, the company that Penny founded, arranges and restructures debt for middle market companies, arranges financings for real estate projects and sells family-owned businesses. As President of Links Financial, she identifies the most appropriate and creative financing structure, provides referrals to well-suited funding sources and advocates for her clients throughout the process.
Ms. Parks earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics and Business, graduating cum laude from Wake Forest University, and a Masters of Business Administration with a Finance concentration, graduating with the Highest Honors, from the University of Tampa. Prior to founding Links Financial, her banking career included senior positions with Bank of America, Northern Trust and the Royal Bank of Canada’s US subsidiary.
Penny’s professional and volunteer affiliations include:
- Dean’s Advisory Board for the University of Tampa Sykes College of Business
- University of Tampa Board of Fellows Steering Committee Member
- University of South Florida Women in Leadership & Philanthropy member
- Past Executive Board Member Association for Corporate Growth (Global Board)
- Board Member, Trinity Café
- Member of the Athena Society, the International Women’s Forum and the Women Executive Leadership of Florida
- Past President and Current Board Member, Tampa Bay Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth and Past Chair of the 2010 and 2014 ACG Florida Capital Connection
- Board Member of the CEO Council of Tampa Bay
- Past Chair and Current Board Member, Make-A-Wish Foundation of the Suncoast
- Past President, Commercial Real Estate Women Tampa Bay Chapter
- Past President, Executive Women’s Golf Association National Board of Directors
- Go Red Executive Cabinet 2017-2018, American Heart Association
- Honorary Commander 2017-2019, MacDill Air Force Base
- Licensed Mortgage Broker
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
Tom has over 30 years of financial services industry experience beginning as an intern and academic scholarship recipient with Barnett Bank of Pasco County (now Bank of America). Tom has held staff and management level positions in retail, credit, special assets, commercial and commercial real estate lending for Barnett Bank, SunTrust Bank, GE Capital, and Fifth Third Bank Tampa Bay (formerly First National Bank of Florida). He also has been a consultant to both creditors and debtors and is a qualified expert witness on banking, finance and lending.
Tom is a graduate of the University of South Florida, Tampa, FL. with a BS in finance. He has served on numerous community boards including:
- The American Cancer Society
- Habitat for Humanity
- Pasco Pediatric Foundation
- Hernando County Chamber of Commerce
- Florida Keys Land and Sea Trust
- Marathon Key Economic Development Committee
Keith has 30 years of banking experience in the Tampa Bay area, with a concentration in commercial real estate. He began his career in the Management Associate program of Barnett Bank of Pinellas County. He subsequently worked for SunTrust, The Bank of Tampa (20 years), and Centennial Bank.
Keith has held line and management roles in commercial real estate lending, C&I lending, Special Assets/Workouts, Construction Administration, and Risk Management/Credit Policy. It is through this diverse banking background that he brings thoughtful, practical solutions to client opportunities. He shares the philosophy of Links Financial to be creative, responsive, and ethical while advocating for clients.
Keith is an honors graduate of the University of Florida, earning a Finance Degree in Business Administration. He has served the community in over a dozen organizations, including:
- DACCO, Inc.
- Straz Center
- Tampa Theatre
- Tampa Museum of Art
- Stageworks Theatre
- Neighborhood Lending Partners
Chip Greathouse is a senior executive who has hands on experience in a wide range of positions, including Director of International Tax and Vice President of Treasury and Tax at Anchor Glass, and CFO at both The Reflexive Companies and Precision Communication Services. His success has been exemplified in multiple industries such as manufacturing, recycling and entrepreneurial environments.
Chip brings his experience in raising capital through banks, customer financing, investment banking, SBA/USDA, and state grants/incentives to the Links Financial team in his position as Finance & Accounting Manager. With his extensive involvement with business purchases and sales, debt restructurings, operational improvements, strategic planning and bankruptcy reorganizations, Chip is an asset to both Links Financial and its clients.
Chip received his Bachelor Degree in Economics and Accounting from Muhlenberg College and his Master of Business Administration and Accounting from Ohio University.